1. It was freezing and windy on the roof of Industry City, and while there was an indoor option, the screening was held outside anyway.
2. We didn’t stay to see all of the short films because of previously mentioned chill factor.
1. The view from the wind-beaten tundra was phenomenal.
2. The pre-film act, Emotional Arcade, which consisted of competitions of emotions using brainwaves, was thoroughly awesome.
3. The movies were, while ostensibly about love, mostly about craziness, so they struck a familiar chord.
4. The coffee shop at Industry City sells delicious bahn mi sandwiches for $3.50.
5. We got to experience Brooklyn’s Tiki Bar, which is a slightly sketchy sports bar in Sunset Park.
6. I was able to wear my sweatshirt poncho for the first time.