Other new things I did yesterday include:
- Eat donuts from Dough Loco
- Go to Earl’s Beer and Cheese
- Get a freshly-made donut from Dough Loco delivered to me next door at Earl’s
- Try beer cheese spread on a donut
- Find out beer cheese isn’t made with beer
However, I’m pretty sure the most monumental was seeing Ghostbusters, since every other American born in the 80s (as well as the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, or 90s) has seen it. It was absolutely perfect outdoor movie-watching weather, and 2 separate groups of parents actually left when they realized their kids were bored instead of keeping them there to annoy other people, which was something I’ve never seen before.
And now I finally understand what that marshmallow guy is all about.