Things I dislike more than the wasabi Kit Kat I tried yesterday:
- The fact that I tried it because a coworker brought it back from her business trip to Kyoto.
- The fact that my coworker got to travel to Japan and I’m scheduled for a trip to Minnesota later this year.
- The fact that I’m so angry that life is unfair.
- The fact that I wasted perfectly good calories on something I didn’t like.
- The fact that I’m now wasting perfectly good letters writing about something I didn’t like.
- The fact that despite the recognition of #5, I continue to add more points.
- The fact that I knew before I tried the candy I wouldn’t like it, yet I tried it anyway just because it was something new.
- The fact that the thought of trying new things just for the sake of trying new things annoys me, because there’s absolutely nothing wrong with doing that and it’s the entire point of this blog.
So, I dislike a lot of things. But the wasabi Kit Kat is a close 9th.